Sunday, November 28, 2004

Bizzare Sunday Morning

Talk about weird biorythm, clock-cycle or whatever you call it. I went to bed quite late last night.. nearing 1:00am. I don't exactly recall the state of my head before falling to sleep, the last thing that went on my mind was how I wished a dear friend could join me for the Open House in Richmond later this morning.

I woke up two hours later, at 3:00am exactly. "Wot tha???", I thought. Had a strange urge to get out of bed, so I did just that. Went to the kitchen for a glass of water. @$£%#@%%£!!! somebody forgot to re-fill the Brita Water Filter. I filled it up with tap water from the kitchen sink, waited a while... and had a glass. Went online... hey dear friend is still awake! Had a quick chat.. she said she was going to finish a book.. one which I have been trying to read myself for a while now. "Well if I don't read it now am never going to read it at all!", I thought to myself. Might as well try to read a few chapters. Perhaps will get sleepy later. Book turned out to be really interesting and funny. Very glad to have bought it. Found new cool words to use in daily conversations and writings e.g. G.T.D.S.B.S and Carrecloughnarrerragh. Barely could keep eyes from opening at 5:00am. Decided it was time I head for bed again.

Blink. Blink. It's 9:20am. "Wot tha????", I thought to myself again. What's wrong with me? Why can't I sleep longer? Hmmmmm..... got up, had another glass. Bladder felt a bit full. Sat down and started this entry... Turned telly on to keep me company.

Hang on. Ah... I didn't do the mile run last night. Could that be it? That would be strange since I've only got back at it for.... about two weeks now. Had never had any trouble sleeping before that. Hmmmm.... maybe it's something else. Oh well, I'm sure it's nothing. I just felt it was a bit strange, that's all. Maybe, it'll get better later. Time for a shower.
|