Running Under The Moonlight
Bright moon
The moon was strangely bright tonight. Apologies for the quality, as it was only taken from my mobile phone. The moon was so bright, it lit my entire route ever so clearly, I could avoid the nasty dog poo which I miraculously have been fortunate enough to not step on the past week. It was kind of eerie though (the moon, not the dog poo) as if somebody put a 100W light bulb by mistake instead of the usual 60W.
Anyway, the mile run went fine. I feel fine. I can't believe how I let a few remarks in the last few days get to my head. Mind you, my head had always gotten me into trouble in the past. You see, I learn things the hard way, unlike those of you who are blessed with better common sense. Some people need the extra time to learn and adapt to new things, especially things that concerns them the most. I must admit that I for one am one of the unfortunates. Perhaps we have too many things going on our mind, perhaps we unnecessarily over-think, perhaps even, we are just plain unfortunate. Even so, we do try our best and we never give up. Above all, we are very very eager to learn and improve ourselves... even from our own mistakes.
p/s: To my dear friend whom I spoke of earlier, I apologise for not taking the hint much sooner, and I sincerely hope you have a good rest. Enjoy your weekend.



