Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Hero Dies In This One


You think you know me, but you don't, and that means you don't know what I can do. You see me as someone who's popular and has all the answers, that's not true. I may not always know what I'm doing, but I'll try to make things better. And when I make a mistake, because face it we all do, I promise I'll ask for your help. I can't do this alone, but if you'll take a chance on me, we can do great things together. I promise if you believe in me, I'll find the courage to reach for your every dream. John F. Kennedy said that courage of life is a magnificient mixture of triumph and tragedy. A man does what he must in spite of personal consequences; in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all morality.

|