2012 Olympics: London Here We Come!

So the results are out. Paris lost to London. The 2012 Summer Olympic Games will be held here. That's only 7 years away. I wonder how what will happen to me by that time; Will I still be in London? Will I still be having nasi lemak at the Malaysia Hall's canteen? Will I still be a nerd? Will my hair grow back? Will I still be blogging? Hehe.

The picture above was taken from The Guardian Unlimited (online version of the Guardian newspaper). It shows famous celebrity footballer David Beckham hugging Ken Livingstone, the current Mayor of London, right after it was announced that London will be hosting the 2012 Olympics.
What bothers me a bit is the guy on the right. He looks like a cross between the late Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson. But who the heck is he? Someone's bodyguard? An official? Why is his picture so clear? Why am I so obsessed with him?


Can you imagine how it'll be had Francis Ford Coppola chosen Jack Nicholson to be the Godfather, instead of Marlon Brando?
I can picture it now:
Peering through the splintered door, wearing a tux, in a muffled voice, he would say,
"Herrrreeeeeeee's the Don!"
Hehe.
______________________________________
Footnote: If you don't get the last bit, please please please watch the first Godfather movie and The Shining. Highly recommended!



