My First Crush
She has to be the most beautiful thing I had ever laid my eyes upon. Time stood still each time I gazed upon her big brown eyes. One could certainly get lost in them and wouldn’t want to be saved.Her long smooth silky black hair with a slight bronze tint falls gently over her round shoulders. She's fairly confident with her own natural beauty that she hardly wears any make up, apart from that crimson red lipstick which accentuated the fullness of her soft subtle lips.
Her voice was as pleasant as the sound of a serene forest during a spring day with birds chirping, winds blowing and running waters splashing against the riverbeds. She would only need to open her mouth slightly and I would be anticipating the breathtaking melody that would follow.
Her scent was like a spring meadow; more so like the exuberant scent combination of vanilla and roses. She would only need to enter the room and the entire occupant would notice her immediate existence.
She could have never fallen for a guy like me...
....for she was my kindergarten teacher.



