Thursday, March 17, 2005

I feared this...

Kiezamy passed me the schtick!!!!

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Which computer; which laptop, which workstation, which server? Do I need to include the ones I have in my USB sticks as well? Altogether, I would say about 17Gb's worth which I have been collecting on and off since 1994.


2. The CD you last bought?
Michael Buble – It’s Time, it was a gift for someone






3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Sunset Strippers – Falling Stars, it was playing on Capital FM this evening as I was driving home from work






4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Only five? Very difficult to narrow them down. Let’s see what pops out of my head at this moment...

i) Re-Rewind (When The Crowd Say Bo Selecta) – Artful Dodger feat. Craig David
- the first ever garage song that I heard and I still listen to it today to give me that bit of a “kick-up-in-the-ass”

ii) Angels – Robbie Williams
-all time favourite UK male singer

iii) Piu’ Bella Cosa – Eros Ramazzotti
- great dude, great voice, great lyrics, great song, ‘nuff said.

iv) With Arms Wide Open - Creed
- was overwhelmed by this song during a phase when I was a WWF fan (now called WWE)

v) Memori Bahagia – Sahri AF
- reminds me that I’m just a human being after all







5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why
i) KakTeh
ii) SunFlora
iii) BlueScrubber


Why? Because of the reason...

....of course.


|