Sunday, January 15, 2006

YAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!


Vlcsnap-02

Charlie: Nghh.. It's just bleeding!


Vlcsnap-03

Sayid: We need to put pressure on it.. here.


Vlcsnap-04

Charlie: Animal! Why did she...


Vlcsnap-05

Sayid: Keep the pressure on!! Like this!!


Vlcsnap-06

Charlie: OWWWOWWWWWOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!


Vlcsnap-07

Sayid: She's been here for 16 years. She's learnt how to set traps quickly.

Okay let's have a look. It's too deep. It's bleeding too much.

You're going to have to go back.


Vlcsnap-08

Charlie: No I'm not going back! You're gonna have to fix me!!


Vlcsnap-09

Sayid: I'm not a doctor.


Vlcsnap-10

Charlie: You're a soldier! What do you do when people get wounded??

I'm not going back without that baby Sayid!!


Vlcsnap-11

Sayid: [long pause] Don't move.


Vlcsnap-12

Sayid: [takes a bullet out from a gun-clip and proceeds to separate it]


Vlcsnap-13

Charlie: Gunpowder?


Vlcsnap-14

Sayid: Remove the towel and tilt your head back. Remove the towel!!!


Vlcsnap-15

Charlie: This is because I hit you isn't it? Urghhhh!!!!


Vlcsnap-16

Sayid: This is not going to be pleasant.

[lights a match] You ready? 1, 2, 3...


Vlcsnap-17

Charlie: . . .


Vlcsnap-18

Charlie: [insert title of blog entry here]


_________________________________________



B000Dn5W9I.02.Lzzzzzzz

Scene taken from Lost

Season 1, Episode 24 - Exodus Part 2

Used to be shown on Channel4 and E4 on Wednesdays and Sundays in the UK.


Technorati Tags: ,

|