Friday, September 09, 2005

You Tell Him, Jack!



[INT. FBI - CONFERENCE ROOM - NIGHT]
LEGEND: 3:53 AM

(Special Agent John Michael 'Jack' Malone, Head of the Missing Persons Squad unit, re-interviews Rick Knowles, whose twin brother's girlfriend has been missing)


Jack: You don't like women much, do you?

Rick: I like women fine.

Jack: Well, what do you like about them?

Rick: What do YOU like about women?

Jack: I like the way they smell. I like the curve of their back. I like the glint in their eye, the bounce in their step. But most of all, I like the feeling that you get when you look at a woman and you can see the little girl in her.

Rick: Wow... You've really thought about this.

Jack: And that's just off the top of my head. Give me a pad and a pen and fifteen minutes and I'll give you a complete dissertation. Now, what do you like?



Yeah, he took the words right out of my mouth...



___________________________________________
Dialogue taken from Without a Trace
|