Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Annoying IT Assistant


You come barging into my office initially talking about a work-related issue and in a split micro-second, you tangent off into a subject completely unrelated to what you started.

I can see what you're doing. As soon as I give you some attention, you take that opportunity to ramble on every single thing that is churning in that hormonal-driven mind of yours.

You expect me to help you solve a problem but want me to listen to all your personal stuff at the same time while I have to deal with my own work and deadlines.

And to top it all off, you keep doing the most annoying thing each time you come standing next to my desk, as if you think I don’t notice it.


Well this time, I'm making it blindingly obvious to you...


You just try it again..


Go on then...






*massively over-stressed*




|