When Passion Runs Deep
The last few nights have been the most intenseful moments of my life. I have never felt so infatuated, so ravenous, so dynamic...
...so alive.
It was only three days ago... when she first came to me.
The first night:
From the moment the sun went down... our eyes were locked on each other. We laid down on the floor... didn’t even breathe a word.
I hesitated at first... but managed to pick up the courage. I gently... ever so softly... touched her back. She was cold. She responded with a glow… an aura that could lit up the entire evening sky... much like the full moon over the ocean horizon....

Little that I realise... that my whole world… was about to change... that very second.
The second night:
I must admit... it felt a bit awkward initially... We were both extremely shy. I had a bad case of butterflies in my stomach... accompanied by cold sweat... and excessive salivation. I was extremely nervous... I didn’t know what to do... where to start.

As soon as she lay in my arms... everything fell into place...
Last night:
We were in familiar territory... shyness has no place here.
We both knew what we each had to offer... what we both wanted... and we were both hungry for more... more... more...

...and more.
Today:
I had to leave...
...duty calls.

I was assigned to an important mission.
She didn’t take the news very well.

She didn’t show it... but I could tell.
I told her I wanted to see her again.

She didn’t say anything... but I could tell.
I told her that she means the world to me.
She didn’t respond... but I could tell.

I told her that I had a duty to perform... and that if there were any other way, I would stay behind...
...to be with her.
She turned away.
I know how she felt.

I can tell.

As I embark on my assignment, I couldn’t help thinking...
About us...
The last few nights...
What we had...
I keep asking myself...
Repeatedly...
Over...
And over again...
Could things really work out between us?

Would society accept a high-profile laptop like her to be with a loner dusty astromech droid like me?
*sigh*
I better go, my Master needs me.
This is R4-P17...
...signing out.




