The Italian that went to Malta

Sunday Laundry
It's another lazy Sunday afternoon and a friend reminded me of this old joke that has been around on the internet for some time. I just couldn't resist putting it up here. In some ways, it reminds us how sometimes people can just be....
....misunderstood.
The Italian that went to Malta
------------------------------
(try and put on an Italian accent while reading this)
One day Ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina Morning I go down to eat breakfast.
I tella waitress, "I wanna two pissis toast."
She brings me only one piss. I tella her, "I want two piss."
She say, "Go to the toilet".
I say, "You no understand. I wanna two piss onna my plate."
She say, "You better not piss on the plate, you sonofabitch!"
I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch.
Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock.
I tella her, "I wanna fock." She tell me, "Everyone wants a fuck."
I tell her, "You no understand. I wanna fock on the table."
She say, "You better not fuck on the table, you sonafabitch!"
I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch!
So I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed.
I call the manager and tella him, "I wanna shit." He tell me, "Go to toilet."
I say, "You no understand. I wanna shit on my bed."
He say, "You better not shit on the bed, you sonofabitch!"
I don't even know the man and he call me sonna ma bitch.
I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you".
I say, "Piss on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy!"
Arrivederci!



