The depth of colours

Sunset in the mirror
The week has been very draining and at times like this you can't help but to find ways to de-stress yourself by any means necessary.
Last night, I initially planned to have a quiet evening in my hotel bedroom and finish off "The Rule of Four" but I was already far too cross-eyed from my course earlier in the day.
I decided to go out for a walk and check out how my car was doing at the local NCP. An uneasy feeling prompted me to get in the car and take it out for a quick drive, or so I thought.
Twenty-minutes later, I find myself driving on the motorways across the beautiful Yorkshire countryside.
The view of the sunset was tremendously breathtaking. I was blown away by the colours. I never knew you could have so many different shades of blue, white... and grey for that matter.
My brain started thinking tech-talk, “I bet this wallpaper would really look manky in 16-bit colour depth on anyone’s computer.”
And then it hit me.
One can have so many colours in one’s own life...
...but its the different depth of colours, is what everyone would highly treasure the most.
Hmmmm... how’s that for a technical philosophy. Hahaha!!!
I could sure use more colours in my life right about now.

The evening skies of Yorkshire
p/s: The people at Blogger.com really ought to sort out their manky servers. Couldn't post anything all night and all morning!!!! £"£$^£$&*)£$%&&^#@!!!



