Saturday, March 05, 2005

What lies ahead...



It’s that time again. I will yet be attending another course for a week. It will not be the last. I have a couple more courses to attend after that. Soon, I will have to think about when I want to sit for the examinations.

Strangely, it is not the examinations that bother me. I’m bothered by the fact that all these courses will increase my technical knowledge by tenfold. Frankly, I’m a bit anxious by that idea. The last course I attended increased my ability to streamline corporate computer network management in under five minutes. A shocking and frightening development, I must say. I have no idea why I’m feeling this way.

I must admit, thinking has not been one of my greatest qualities. I’m more of a practical man. They say “action speaks louder than words”. But of late, my actions have made a lot of impact in my life… and other people’s lives as well. Some good, some bad. I would like to think that I have done more good than bad, if at possible, none that were bad at all.

But alas, I’m only human....

... and sometimes we make mistakes.


|