THE LOST CODGER

life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

iSearch

    the lostcodger
    google

iPreviously Posted

  • The Powers That Be
  • Abomination
  • Direct Subtle hints?
  • I look like who?
  • See I told you....
  • On my own again....
  • Your turn Daddy! Uncle!
  • I'll get you next time....
  • Epilog Cinta Dari Bromley
  • You know you're a blog addict if...

iMHOs

iCandy

    flickr

iSell

iUse

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo

    Get Firefox!

    Creative Commons License

Friday, March 04, 2005

FREE PORN!

















Can you smell them already?





posted by iJun at 6:19 pm

|

iWrote These Recently

  • The Powers That Be
  • Abomination
  • Direct Subtle hints?
  • I look like who?
  • See I told you....
  • On my own again....
  • Your turn Daddy! Uncle!
  • I'll get you next time....
  • Epilog Cinta Dari Bromley
  • You know you're a blog addict if...

Contributors

  • iJun
  • The Lost Codger

iLove to Chat with U

iPlugged Into

    ijun's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart

iClick @ eJoneClicks.com

iDle Hands

iSolation

  • "Solitude is the profoundest fact of the human condition. Man is the only being who knows he is alone."
    - Octavio Paz, Mexican Poet

  • "The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress."
    - Joseph Joubert, French Philosopher

  • "The life of a man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short."
    - Thomas Hobbes, Natural Law Philosopher

  • "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it [life] all around."
    - Sophia Serrano from the movie Vanilla Sky

  • "There are more things on Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

  • "You can always do work, it'll never be finished... but you can't make up for lost time with people you care about."
    - May of Month-of-May.blogspot.com

  • "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."
    - André Paul Guillaume Gide, French Author

iNcoming...


© Copyright 2004-2006 THE LOST CODGER.