Smile. Its free.
Senyum seindah suria
Yang membawa cahya
Senyumlah dari hati
Duniamu berseri
Senyum umpama titian
Dalam kehidupan
Kau tersenyum ku tersenyum
Kemesraan menguntum
Senyum... kepada semua
Senyumanmu amatlah berharga
Senyum... membahagiakan
Dengan senyuman terjalinlah
Ikatan...
I came across this song upon reading someone's blog. I know the tune and lyrics. I think it was sung by Jay Jay and Liza Aziz a long long time ago, far far away....
The big question is... from which advert!??!?!? I know it's from an advert because there's an English version too.
[Somebody please shed some light on this before I go nuts!!!]
Anyway, a dear friend once told me, that when somebody smiles at you.... smile back at them.... it doesn't cost a thing.
I still remember until this every day and made it a habit to smile generously.
But, you know what?
.... Your smile is the one I sought the most.



