Sunday, November 07, 2004

Junk Glorious Junk!!

This morning I took a step back, a rather deep breath... and look at all the stuff that I need to clear out before Hari Raya... *MOAN* 'nuff said..

It was only two years ago before I actually live in an actual flat all by myself. Prior to that, I have always been living in `a room' and have flatmates. So obviously everything that you own stays in your room (the good stuff that is). Today, I have three bedrooms, a galley kitchen, a dining room that also serves as my work area, a living room, a bathroom (complete with brand spanking new shower) and a small W.C. upstairs (for those long cold nights tee-hee). Now compare that to the space of a small bedroom that you have been used to all those years as a student! I'm completely spoilt! Strangely enough, in that two years, I have completely filled it up!!! *GASP* "With what?", I hear you ask. JUNK!! Lots of junk! (actually piles of computer hardware, DVDs, CDs, magazines, etc. just the usual run-of-the-mill guy stuff :P)

Enter, The Loft... not very big.. but roomy enough for me to stack all the "loved" junk in it... Yes, I'm going to have to get rid of some of them.. I know... so sue me :P

|