Friday, November 05, 2004

The Shower... part III

"I'm terribly sorry.. but the shower door is too big. I must have brought the wrong one.." WHAT NOW??? Can't you do anything right? AARRGGHHHHH!!!! "I apologise for this, but I will have to come again in the morning with the correct one... I'm really sorry..." Oh sure, you're very apologetic now.. you're not the one having to expunge £930 from your rectum do you? "I'll be over at about 9:30am..." Great! That's just freakin' great! Not only is the shower too rich for my blood, now you expect me to be awake at 9:30am on a Saturday??? *groan*

The poor plumber.. not poor financially though.. I sympathise how he's able to put up with a lot of angry customers.. not because of him.. he does an excellent job... I've seen his work.. masterful craftsmanship.. angry customers who become frustrated having to spend a lot of money for his services... they know it needs to be done.. and they know he's the man for the job.. and they know plumbing does not come cheap.. hence, they get upset... like yours truly. So should I slap another £50 ontop of his final bill? FREAKIN' NO WAY!!!

p/s: I'm missing somebody... Happy Guy Fawkes Night.
|